skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Post of Nothing and Everything
It's 1 a.m. in the morning and I am doing absolutely nothing. It just suddenly occurred to me that I have blogged at all in this month and so here I am, blogging about absolutely nothing. There's actually a lot I could say, if I wanted to. But I don't.
I recently found out that there's a blog called Prompt Romp, in which the blogger gives a "prompt" and you write a story on it. An example of a prompt is the most well-known "Begin a story with...". Anyway, I was wondering, if I were to write a story using a prompt from there, would y'all read it? Cause I reckon I ain't got much else to say on my blog anyway.
Well, maybe I do, but...anyway, I'm gonna go find other 'nothings' to do. Bye.
Oh yeah, in case you're wondering why I update my blog so infrequently, ask the cruel and unknown entity controlling my internet connection.
No comments:
Post a Comment